Object Connections views alliances as a critical competitive advantage in today's fast moving marketplace. A mutually beneficial partnering arrangement between organisations offering complimentary products and services is absolutely essential to provide the end-client with optimum choice, quality and functionality.
Object Connections tailors partnership arrangements to suit each opportunity, ensuring both parties achieve their mutual goals and objectives. However, existing alliance categories include:
- ISV and OEM partnerships. Companies of all sizes (start-up through established) that develop applications and solutions that wish to realise the benefits of integrating Object Connections' component technologies.
Integration (SI) and Service alliances. Consultants and integrators who deliver software solutions for specific industry verticals. Industry verticals which have already benefited from our component technologies include:
- banking, finance and insurance,
- marketing and advertising,
- scheduling and optimisation,
- consumer choice, and
- many more...
- R&D and Academic alliances. Object Connections is forever looking to the future. We value linkages with academia, not-for-profit R&D, and are interested in discussing opportunities for development and deployment of our technologies in either research or teaching environments.
- Charitable Organisations. Object Connections is committed to equitable social contribution and participation. If your not-for-profit charitable organisation believes that Common Knowledge could make a difference, then please contact us to discuss our discounted licensing options.